Saturday 17 September 2011

It's not you, it's me. No, wait - It's YOU!

Okay, so yesterday I was convinced I was pissing off everyone around me & my view of the world was a bit wobbly.  I just saw a picture on one of those 'cute puppy' emails you only get from religious types & there was fig leaf over one of the puppy's genitals.  Seriously? Do we really need to sensor dog doodles??  Will I develop some kind of fetish if I see too much dog crotch?  Should I be draping my own dogs in covers (now lets start a debate on cloth Vs disposable for dogs)?  Maybe I should put them in a wee doggy burqa, just to be safe.  I mean... they have 8 nipples each, there's some real risk there.  When does the madness stop?

Yep, just a short burst today.

1 comment:

  1. That shit is crazy! Why the hell would you sensor a dog's genitals? They hang out normally.

    And I find, censoring it, just brings more attention to the area.

    ReplyDelete